If you are interested in the work of the Moral Communities Project, be sure to check out these links as well:
- Moral Universe: Moral psychology blog from Scientific American.
- Practical Ethics: Blog on ethics in the news from the University of Oxford.
- Blogging via Typewriter: Tumblr devoted to “…the bleeding heart liberalism, Yankees fandom, Trekker and Lego geekdom and science nerdery and newshoundishnes.”
- BPS Research Digest: Blog from the British Psychological Society.
- Brain Blogger: Biopsychosocial perspective
- Gary Has Issues: Socio-political blog.
- Psych Your Mind: Devoted to applying psychological research to explain everyday experience.
- PsyBlog: General psychology blog.
- The Situationist: Associated with The Project on Law and Mind Sciences at Harvard Law School; discusses the social and contextual influences of human behavior.
- SPSP Blog: Official blog for the Society for Personality and Social Psychology.
- We’re Only Human: Psychology blog from the Association of Psychological Science.
- World of Psychology: General psychology blog from PsychCentral.
- Public Humanities: Initiative founded at Western University (London, Ontario) to promote innovative forms of public scholarship, experiential learning, and community collaboration.
- Psychological in Action: Founded by UCLA PhD students, this site is devoted to public outreach and the dissemination of psychological research.
- Social Responsibility at the University of Manchester: Describes impact of research by the University of Manchester (UK) on social issues.
- SPARQ: Social Psychological Answers to Real-world Questions: A “do tank,” not just a think tank, founded at Stanford University that uses social psych to address real-world problems.